Embrace the life of leisure, at the Olive Garden Hotel that offers an all-encompassing, luxury experience. Where, from the moment you arrive, you can relax knowing that absolutely everything will be taken care of.
Your All-Inclusive Wrist-band
During check-in you will be issued an All-Inclusive wrist-band at the Front Desk. We kindly request that you wear it during your entire stay in order to access the full range of all-inclusive facilities.
What does the All-Inclusive Program include?
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant
- Beverages in the pool bar (alcohol, juices and cocktails)
- All day long ice-cream/ coffee at the pool bar
- Free access to the hotel’s two swimming pool facilities (sunbeds & umbrellas)
- Free access to the Gym
- Free access to the range of sport activities (Tennis/ Beach Volley)
- Free access to Children’s mini club
- Free access to Children’s play area
- Free access to Live entertainment every night
- Free access to activities from the animation team (such as Zumba, yoga, pool aerobics, etc)
- Free access to the Internet at the hotel
What is the advantage of an all-inclusive hotel?
Budgeting for summer travel can be difficult. Extra expenses like meals, entertainment, and incidentals can quickly turn a planned bargain vacation into a bank-busting trip. So to avoid hidden fees savvy travelers turn to an all-inclusive hotel.
The advantage of booking an all-inclusive hotel is that accommodation, meals, alcohol, recreational activities, and Live entertainment are included. Travelers embark on their trips knowing that everything is paid for upfront, which makes for a less stressful holiday.